Wigan Eateries Score Well For Food HygieneMarch 25, 2014
Many of Wigan’s eateries have scored well in recent food hygiene ratings inspections with the majority of restaurants and takeaways receiving four or five stars.
There were, however, a number of eatieries that received a rating of one which indicates that major improvement is required. These were:
• Cherry Tree Cafe, 31 Derby Street Atherton
• Eastern Revive, 106 Newton Road, Lowton
• Tyldesley Tandoori, 163 Elliot Street Tyldesley
• Fleu Catering, Leigh
• Hot Chix, Spinning Gate Luigi’s, 57 High Street Golborne
• Mr Pizza, 57 Chapel Street Leigh 4
The figures were correct as of 13 March 2014.
The ratings are not a reflection of food quality and inspections only capture a specific moment in time. Eateries can improve. You can see the latest food hygiene ratings by visiting the Wigan council website: