SIX Enfield Takeaways Receive Poor Food Hygiene RatingsApril 3, 2014
A number of Enfield’s takeaways have received very poor food hygiene ratings. The food hygiene ratings scheme grades eateries from 0 to 5 with 0 meaning that urgent improvement is needed. The takeaways all with a score of 0 are:
- Chicken Zone in Fore Street, Upper Edmonton
- Dallas Pizza of Ordnance Road in Enfield Wash
- Hot Wok Express in Green Lanes
- Picnic Kebab & Pizza County in Green Lanes
- County Fried Chicken, Hertford Road, Enfield
- Master Kebab in Silver Street, Edmonton
Inspections capture a specific time and businesses can improve their ratings and current situation. The food hygiene rating is not a guide to food quality.
For more information about the scheme visit the Food Standards Agency website.