Why Restaurant Kitchen Deep Cleaning In Kent Is Essential For Helping To Keep Your Business Safe
Nearly 20 people had to be evacuated from a restaurant and flats above in Sidcup, Kent, after a fire tore through the building.
No one was injured in the February 2013 blaze but Pizza 2 Night was totally destroyed. A London Fire Brigade spokesman said the fire was a “100%” alight on the ground floor when crews arrived.
There is no clear cause of how the fire started but on average every day in the London area, nine out 10 fires are linked to uncleaned grease deposits in grease extract ducting.
Managing Director of Indepth Hygiene, Richard Norman, says that grease extract systems are mostly hidden by walls and ceilings. As a result, he warns, the systems are often not given the attention they deserve.
“Until a fire occurs there are often seldom other clear signs of danger. But it’s shocking how many establishments still don’t prioritise grease extract cleaning.”
Yet professional kitchen deep cleaning – which is more than daily cleaning – could help prevent fires and keep premises safe. Read more on selective kitchen deep cleaning.
Commercial kitchen fires can ruin a business reputation over night or worse. Find out more about your legal obligations.
Owners of restaurants worried about kitchen deep cleaning disrupting their business need not be concerned. With Indepth Hygiene – which has been trading for over 30 years – the expert team are flexible and can work around the clock if necessary.
We cover all of the UK including:
- Royal Tunbridge Wells
See how our knowledgeable team can help keep your business safe with professional restaurant kitchen deep cleaning in Kent. Contact us today.