Poor Food Hygiene Scores For Walthamstow TakeawaysMarch 24, 2014
A number of Walthamstow takeaways have scored badly following recent food hygiene inspections. Food hygiene ratings are given a score of 1 to 5, with 5 being classed as “very good”. A total of 10 restaurants and takeaways in the area were rated a poor zero or one.
The eateries were:
- Eddie’s Lunch Box – Uplands Business Park in Blackhorse Road, Walthamstow
- QFC – Quality Fried Chicken – in Wood Street, Walthamstow
- La Fraisier – Palmerston Road, Walthamstow
- Barkat’s Grill and Kebabish,- Palmerston Road, Walthamstow
- Kebabish Original – St James Street, Walthamstow
- Shere Khan’s Chilli and Spice – Hoe Street, Walthamstow
- Village Food Court – Hoe Street in Walthamstow
- Ming Chinese Restaurant Hoe Street, Walthamstow
- Miod Malina High Street, Walthamstow
- Spring Café – Forest Road, Walthamstow
It’s important to note that inspections capture a specific time period and eateries can improve their ratings and current situation.