Number Of Watford Food Outlets Receive Poor Food Hygiene RatingsApril 13, 2014
A number of food outlets in the Watford area have received poor food hygiene ratings. The Food Standards Agency schemes gives ratings from 0 – 5, with 0 meaning that urgent improvement is necessary.
The main aims of the schemes are to encourage food outlets to improve hygiene standards and to reduce the risk of foodborne diseases such as E.coli, Campylobacter and Salmonella.
The following eateries received the lowest score of 0:
- Blue Check, 144 – 146 High Street, Bushey, Watford
- Bonnies Cafe, 46 High Street, Bushey, Watford
- Rice Bowl, 24 Bushey Hall Road, Bushey, Watford
- Shimla Spice Bushey, 14 Bushey Hall Road, Bushey, Watford
- Mumbai Junction, 231 Watford Road, Harrow
- Day 1, 219 St Albans Road, Watford
- Watford Halal Meat, 172 Whippendell Road, Watford
- Watford Supermarket, 43 – 45 Market Street, Watford
Inspections capture a specific point of time and businesses can improve their hygiene ratings. To find out more visit The Food Standards Agency website.